Horizon tire has been supplying tire products throughout the Untied States for over 10 years. Top O.E.M., distributors and retailers recognize us as the supplier of choice for both service and reliability and product quality. Our US based distribution centers in Southern California, Texas, New Jersey,Georgia and Tennessee have in excess of 930,000 square feet of warehouse inventory available for both immediate pick up and "fill-in shipment" availability for our "container buyers". Please visit our website at: www.horizontire.com for more information. JOB SUMMARY
Responsible for supporting Sales Representatives, managers, and other departments by providing administrative, clerical, and customer support. Follow up with customers, generate and process orders and related job matters as well as resolve problems. ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
SKILLS / QUALIFICATION
- Respond, greet, resolve customers’ phone calls and provide assistance
- Assist with placement of orders; generate order, refund, or exchanges
- Cancel or upgrade accounts
- Resolve customer complaints and concerns via phone, email, mail, or others
- Perform data entry when orders are completed or changed.
- Advise customers on company and product information such as product details, warranties, terms of sales, promotion, and after service, etc
- Record customer’s information such as addresses and others according OMS data system.
- Maintain and update customer database
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation
- Sell products and services if it’s required
- Prepare Sales presentation related tasks
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Handle product recalls
- Resolve promotional allowance, rebate, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices
- Analyze sales reports
Location: Norcross, GA
- High school graduate and associate degree preferred
- 1 + years Tire industry experience is a plus
- 1 + years customer service or sales support experience
- Excellent telephone skills and computer knowledge with proficiency in database management and word processing
- Demonstrated proficiency composing written communications
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to communicate with a high degree of business professionalism
- Bilingual in Mandarin is preferred
Salary based on experiecne, we also offer very good benefits including Insurance, PTO, 401k,etc.
Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
;or fax to 323.622.1927.