Looking for an highly motivated property & casualty insurance representative for an insurance agency representing American Family Insurance to help market and bring more new customers to the agency, sell all product lines (personal and commercial lines), and provide daily customer/client services.
• Develops networking of the local insurance market for all product lines.
• Helps the Agency grow by using consultative selling techniques to sell insurance products to new customers.
• Prospects for new business through leads,telephone calls, networking events, trade shows, and personal contacts.
• Prepares quotations and applications and delivers effective presentations in order to close sales.
• Conducts sales and review appointments with prospective and current customers.
• Meet monthly new business premium goals through networking, referrals, and provided leads.
• Licensed in Property and Casualty REQUIRED for hire, Life a plus/or can complete the required licenses within one month.
• Valid driver's license required. • College degree is preferred but not required.
• Excellent written, verbal, and listening communication skills, and bilingual (English & Chinese) is welcome.• Active involvement in the local community.
• Demonstrated knowledge of insurance and customer service experience.
• Experience with PC software applications(Microsoft Office Suites, Internet Explorer, etc.).
• Experience with social media platforms,including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram,Google+, LinkedIn, etc.Compensation:Base salary plus commission and bonus for bringing new costumers.
Application:This position is available immediately, please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.