I would like to find a female roommate. The lease will be ended at the end of Sept, but can be renewed whenever. The apartment is located in the second floor at State Street, which is about 5min walking distance to GT Campus. It is facing sun,clean, warm, good-lighting and airy, and you will never need to worry about dark and damp of it. Internet is free access and some furniture (book shelf, sofa, table, chair....) is available. The rent is $350/month +utility.
Anyway, there are the following advantages for my apartment:
1. Near to both the campus and the midtown area, all within 10 minutes by walk
2. Only 2 will share kitchen and bathroom,so it is much convinent.
3. If you like we can find a roommate to share our future rent. It is flexible.
4. The room is clean, dry, airy and good-lighting
5. Internet is free
6. Cooking uses electricity, not gas; so it is cheap
7. Balcony for hanging clothes outside
If you are interested in it, you can call:404-790-7654